ShamWALK & RUN
Sunday March 17, 2019
|Once again Geneva Centre is teaming up with Achilles Canada to bring you the ShamWalk. New this year, you can choose between a 5km or 10km heat. There is also a 1km run for kids ages 12 and under, beginning at 9:45 before the main race.|
Gather your friends and family on this first Spring Sunday morning for a walk or run through the heart of downtown. Following the race, enjoy a wee bit of Irish merriment, a hot bowl of Irish chili, and an ice-cold Steam Whistle pilsner. Come decked out in your St. Patrick’s Day flare or your GCA swag. Either way, we promise you a fun time!!
Last year Geneva Centre for Autism was the largest charity team at the Achilles Run/Walk and we're hoping to take that title again this year. Join us on Sunday, March 17th for the ShamWalk and Run.
Here’s just a few of the great perks you’ll receive as part of our team:
- • A discounted charity registration price of $45 for the 5km race or $60 for the 10km race.
- • Raise $350 and we will reimburse your entry fee.
- • A free post-race pint of Steam Whistle beer and a hot bowl of Irish chili
- • A festive St. Patty’s Day celebration at the finish line with great live music and entertainment
- • An event racing shirt
- • Convenience! Start and finish at the same location, with easy access to parking, TTC and bag check
- • A great day with your friends and family, and a heartwarming feeling knowing you’ve made a difference in the lives of children, youth and adults with autism living in Ontario
No need to worry if you’re not an early riser! The event starts at 10:15am at Steam Whistle Brewery
The race has sold out for the last ten years, so don’t wait - REGISTER TODAY!
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org